InstallationsHome / Installations / Chain Link Fencing Installation Tips
Chain Link Fabric and Accessories, Installation Tips
Chain link fabric and accessories installation needed.
Chain link fence, high tensile wire, 2.5 mm diameter, mesh size 50 × 50 mm, hot dip galvanized, 8 ft. wide × 30 m roll.
Fence post, fabricate, hot dip galvanized, MS L 50 × 50 × 6 mm × 3 m straight, 0.5 m cranked.
Fence Post with connection plate on both sides, fabricate, hot dip galvanized, MS L 50 × 50 × 6 mm × 3 m straight, 0.5 m cranked.
Fence brace arms, fabricate & supply, hot dip galvanized, MS L 50 × 50 × 6 mm × 1.365 m 45 Deg cranked, 1.4 m straight.
Corner post, fabricate & supply, MS L 75 × 75 × 6 × 3 m straight × 0.5 m cranked, supplementary SHS 75 × 75 × 5 mm × 3 m straight, all hot dip galvanized, supplied loose, to be stitch welded on site.
MS Strip, fabricate & supply, hot dip galvanized, MS flat 32 mm × 4 mm × 2.325 m long.
MS Strip, fabricate & supply, hot dip galvanized, MS flat 32 mm × 4 mm × 0.425 m long.
Bolt M8 × 30 mm, grade 8.8 zinc plated.
Nut M8, grade 8.8 zinc plated.
Flat washer for M8, zinc plated.
Tension wire, hot dip galvanized, 4mm diameter, supplied in rolls of approximate 400~500 m wire length, approximate weight per roll to be 50~60 kg, well secured with binding wire or hoop iron, wrapped in rust resistant paper.
In the process of installing chain link fences, maybe something should keep in mind. Here are some tips for installing, wish be helpful for you.
- Pick the Right Fence.
- Positioning the Chain Link Fencing.
- Placing the Chain Link Fence Posts. First place the corner posts, it will figure out the spacing to make sure the posts are spaced as possible.
- Make sure the chain link fence is tight.
- Make sure the pouring concrete time. Allow the concrete to dry for at least 48 hours before installing the fittings or running the fence material.
- Consider using top rail.
- Most commercial fencing has top rail to help prevent bending of wire tops. Sometimes top rail is left off purposely to make jumping the fence more difficult.
- Bottom rail is common. It helps keep people from pulling up the wire and climbing under it. On ball fields, it helps keep players from sliding under it accidentally.
- Setting line posts in concrete is very common on commercial applications.
- Installing posts in wetlands can be accomplished using Anchor Shoes.
- Install tie wires onto chain link fence top rail first to establish the height of the fence. The top diamond of chain link fencing fabric should be centered on the top rail.12. Space tie wires evenly and no more than 2' apart.
- Tie line posts last. Use the same number of tie wires per line post as tension bands per terminal. This quantity is a minimum of 1 per foot.
If you have any questions regarding the products and services of our company, please complete and submit the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.